Starting salary £20,235 + generous benefits package
35 hours per week (Monday – Friday)
Changeworks Recycling leads the Waste and Resource Management sector enabling Scottish businesses to reduce waste, carbon, and costs with innovative waste and resource management services. As an industry, waste management is beginning to assert itself as an important part of the environmental agenda. Our unique approach is to foster long-term business partnerships that support, educate, and inspire our clients to reduce their carbon emissions.
Due to a new opportunity we are now looking for an Office Administrator with initiative to provide facilities management support, IT and administrative services to ensure a safe and effective working environment at all office sites, including carrying out routine and ad hoc maintenance tasks.
- Support the Systems & Office Manager to ensure smooth preparation and maintenance of all IT for employees (office and remote) and communal devices (printers, scanners etc).
- Cyclical maintenance tasks for all offices such as office supply orders and health and safety checks.
- Responsibility for facilities helpdesk support (email and telephone).
- Data checking/maintenance – effective record keeping of contractor quotes, compliance documentation etc.
- Administrative support as instructed to prepare for internal/external audits, ensuring adherence to required standards.
- Providing reception cover for our Edinburgh office.
You must be an organised and reliable team player, with the ability to communicate accurately and timeously with stakeholders of all levels. You will have a positive disposition, be self-motivated and equally competent in both written and telephone communications, liasing with external contractors and consultants as required.
We are proud to be accredited Living Wage employers offering a starting salary from £20,235, with generous benefits package and the opportunity to develop within a high performing team. Please find more information in our job pack and online recruitment portal via the buttons below.